After my first month of AS media studies my teacher Mr Allan suggested several areas for improvement which would help to push me up to my target grade.
Video introduction
For my initial practice video which was where we had to demonstrate our understanding of shot types by using camera equipment and premiere pro.
One improvement was to check edit points. The reason I had to check edit points is because some video clips were overlapping meaning that parts of the video clip got cut off. I done this by adjusting the length of the clips and moving the clips around.
Another improvement was to add transitions to all video clips, this is to prove that I have a good understanding of how to use premiere pro. I done this by adding a transitions between each clip.
Blog introduction
There were also several improvements for my written blog entries such as the posts on shot types, camera techniques, media techniques etc.
One particular improvement for the blog entries was to add images and examples to the theory posts. This is to show that I have an understanding of the writing and also to break it up so it isn't simply paragraphs of writing.
One last improvement for the blog entries was to make sure all descriptions were in my own words by using the correct media terminology.





No comments:
Post a Comment